I’d just like to remind everyone who joins the Zoom groups that we have guidelines in place to ensure everyone feels safe and valued:
“Welcome to the Cambridge Recovery Service group!
Below is our group agreement. Please take a moment to read through.
1. Please don’t attend under the influence.
2. Keep the discussion recovery-focused.
3. Be respectful and mindful of others.
4. What happens in the group stays in the group.
5. For the safety of everyone attending, please be aware that any safeguarding issues will be discussed with the team.
If you are unable to stick to the agreement, you will be asked to leave the group.”
I hope you’ll be able to agree to these guidelines when you join a group. We do care about your wellbeing.
If you are unwell and need to talk to somebody, please get in touch with your keyworker or call CGL Cambridgeshire 0300 555 0101.
We’re answering calls between 09:30 and 16:30 on weekdays, with out-of-hours/weekend callback.
You can also email email@example.com.
you can keep yourself safe, please call 999 or go to A&E. If you need urgent help but you don’t want or need to go to A&E, here are some options: https://www.changegrowlive.org/advice-info/need-help-now